Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Crochet Shell Afghan

This is the Christmas crochet shell afghan that I made a few years ago.  It is the same pattern from my previous post.

I used a Christmas glitter yarn.  Right now I don't remember what I used, but I know this year there are several different Christmas yarns out there.  I changed colors after every row.

This afghan has become a family Christmas favorite and is on the back of my chair every year.


 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh so christmassy--very pretty--one of my New Year's Res's will be to teach myself to crochet...I have a fried who uses cotton to make
    washcloth-scrubbers with a crocheted hanging tab--nice way to learn, I think...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This afghan looks fabulous in Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a ton of Cherry Red yarn at a great sale last year. I intend to crochet myself a wonderfully warm Christmas afghan. Just not sure whether I want to go with multi-colour or just a solid red....Will have to decide soon! I've decided to make afghans for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10