Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Another Dragon's Tail Scarf

Even though my blog is mainly about crochet, I still post a bit about knitting.  Here is another Dragon's Tail Scarf that I've completed.

The pattern is free on Ravelry and is called Drachenschwanz.   It is easy knitting, and is very addictive.  I have started scarf number 3 and have yarn for a couple more.

Today I'm getting out my Christmas quilts, crocheted afghans, and tree skirts, and I'll post photos.


 
I hope you are finding time to take a few stitches today!


Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I just really love this--I may try it out--is it really easy--even for a newbie??? Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a crochet version of this scarf? I'd love to make one of these for my sister who loves all things dragon, but I can't knit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy ? Maybe :) What does the author mean by cast offs ? All the author says is that the "cast offs" are to be done on the wrong side

    ReplyDelete

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10